The Pettibon System Therapeutic Wobble Chair is a patented solution for back pain relief. With 360° of rotation, 40° of side to side flexion and 35° of front to back flexion, you are able to achieve all possible combinations of exercise motion.
As your spinal discs age, they lose their internal fluid content and pressure and this can increase your likelihood of back pain and having tight or sore muscles. The wobble chair is great for rehydrating spinal discs, stretching tight muscles, increasing lumbar disc mobility, and improving nutrition delivery and waste elimination.
Designed with a pivot point, the chair allows for a full range of motion that you can’t achieve with inflatable balls or discs. The Wobble Chair is a great warm-up tool for use before physical activities, or after prolonged sitting. It can be used both at home or in the office. Using the chair for just 5-8 minutes every day with our provided exercises is a great way to get the most out of your wobble chair.
- Warm-up the spinal discs for spinal molding and to reshape the spine more easily.
- Reduces stress in the low back & aids in the prevention & recuperation of injuries.
- Hydrates & re-inflates the lumbar discs & keeps them young, strong, & flexible
- Assists in the healing of disc bulges and tears
- Enhances oxygenation of blood & stimulates metabolism, which is necessary for the prevention of disease.
- Helps circulate CSF (the fluid that nourishes the brain & spinal cord).
- Stretches Tight, Sore Muscles
- Nutrition Delivery & Waste Elimination
- Warm-up the spine for physical activities and after sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Great for use in the home, office, school, fitness centers, and clinic rehabilitation
- Instructions and exercises included
- Height adjustable for any user, one-size-fits-all