The Pettibon System Portable Therapeutic Wobble Chair is a patented solution for back pain relief. With 360° of rotation, 40° of side-to-side flexion, and 35° of front-to-back flexion, you are able to achieve all possible combinations of exercise motion. Designed with a pivot point, the chair allows for a full range of motion that you can’t achieve with inflatable balls or discs.
As your spinal discs age, they lose their internal fluid content and pressure and this can increase your likelihood of back pain and having tight or sore muscles. The portable wobble chair provides benefits such as increased flexibility and lumbar disc mobility, stretching tight and sore muscles, rehydrating spinal discs, and improved nutrition delivery and waste elimination.
For people who experience chronic back pain, are sitting most of the day, or who participate in strenuous activity, a portable wobble chair is a great tool that you can bring wherever you go. Lightweight and portable, bring it with you to the office, vacation, keep it at home, or use it right before physical activity as a warm-up device.
Using the chair for just 5-8 minutes every day with our provided exercises is a great way to get the most out of your portable wobble chair.
- Warms up the discs prior to spinal molding to reshape the spine more easily
- Reduces stress in the low back & aids in the prevention & recuperation of injuries
- Hydrates & re-inflates the lumbar discs & keeps them young, strong, & flexible
- Assists in the healing of disc bulges and tears
- Enhances oxygenation of blood & stimulates metabolism, which is necessary for the prevention of disease
- Helps circulate CSF (the fluid that nourishes the brain & spinal cord)
- Stretches tight, sore muscles
- Nutrition delivery & waste elimination
- Great warm-up if you have been sitting for any length of time or before beginning any activity