The MDT is an electric solenoid driven instrument that is lightweight and versatile. It is designed to compliment all adjusting techniques by stimulating the nervous system.
Based on research under videofluoroscopy, the multiple toggles are timed at 3.3 per second, making them faster than the muscle’s ability to react. This is VITAL to an effective and painless adjustment for your patient.
Further, it was found that seated adjusting using the MDT was more effective than when the patient was lying down during the adjustment.
Uses & Benefits:
- Extremity adjusting (knee, foot, etc.)
- Dorsal and lumbosacral spine adjustments
- Atlas-Skull lateral and rotary adjustments
- Lower cervical lateral and rotary adjustments
- TMJ adjustments
- Can prevent injury to the doctor by performing adjustments that were previously accomplished by arms, shoulders, and hands.