The Pettibon System Cervical Neck Traction Device is a patented solution for restoring neck mobility and relieving pain in the neck and upper back.
By gently stretching your neck, spinal pressure is relieved and spinal discs are allowed to expand, relieving compressed nerve / pinched nerve pain, and soothing neck and upper back muscles and joints. This exercise helps hydrate the spinal discs, restores the natural curve of the neck, and reestablishes motion.
Chiropractors across the United States have been using the Cervical Neck Traction Device in their clinics because it applies the loading and unloading cycles that are necessary for ligament and disc rehabilitation and correction.
The benefits of the Cervical Neck Traction Device can take as little as 2 to 3 minutes a day, while the device can be set up in 6 easy steps. For further details, view the materials included with your Pettibon System Cervical Neck Traction Device.
- Restore the natural curve of the neck
- Increase blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine
- Promoting relaxation, oxygenating muscles, nerves, tendons and decreasing pain in the neck and back.
- Lightweight and portable, easy storage for travel, use at the office, at home or on the go.
- Doorstop included for over the door use. Suitable for any door, easy installation, and setup, easy to pack.
- Height-adjustable for any user, one-size-fits-all.