The Pettibon System Cervical Neck Traction Device for TMJ Relief is a patented solution for restoring neck mobility and relieving pain in the neck and upper back.
By gently stretching your neck, spinal pressure is relieved and your spinal discs are allowed to expand, relieving compressed nerve / pinched nerve pain, and soothing neck and upper back muscles and joints. This version of the Cervical Neck Traction Device is designed to help those who suffer from Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) or anyone who has trouble tolerating pressure on their chin or jaw. Our patented Repetitive Cervical Traction technique helps rehydrate spinal discs and restore the natural curve of the neck through gentle neck stretching.
Chiropractors all over the United States have been using the Cervical Neck Traction Device in their clinics because it applies the loading and unloading cycles that are necessary for ligament and disc rehabilitation and correction.
The Cervical Neck Traction Device benefits can take as little as 2 to 3 minutes a day, and the device can be set up in 6 easy steps.
- Aids in the relief of stiff, sore neck pain by re-establishing motion
- Gentle neck stretching helping to hydrate discs
- Designed to help restore the natural curve of the neck
- Doorstop included for over-the-door use. Suitable for any door, easy installation, setup, and pack.
- Height is adjustable for any user, one-size-fits-all.
- Lightweight, easy to use anywhere. Bring it to work, vacation, or keep it at home.
- Great for those with TMJ or those who can’t tolerate pressure on their chin or jaw
- Same great benefit as the Regular Cervical Traction