The Case Management, Diagnosis & Billing course is designed to re-familiarize practitioners with their billing and coding and the importance of documentation. Documentation and the Pettibon System of rehabilitation go hand-in-hand to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment. After a patient is evaluated, a proper treatment plan must be determined. Furthermore, treatment plans must be within the federal and state to state guidelines to ensure the practitioner can provide, bill and collect for the treatments. All in all, this course will ensure each participant is comfortable with the are and science that is case management. Download the Content Listing & Educational Objectives [PDF].
- Evaluation and Management Coding Overview
- Diagnosis (figure out what is wrong with the patient)
- Briefly describe Treatment Plans healing and repair cycles
- Case Studies and examples of how we would set up a treatment plan
- Time Based & NON-Time Based Therapeutic codes
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Overall Billing Guidelines (telling the story accurately of what we found and how to fix it) Cash or Insurance
- Individual State Guidelines
Up to 3 hours applied for through PACE, check with your licensing board for acceptance.
How long do I have to complete this course?
The clock starts running as soon as you register and you’ll have 30 days to complete the course. However, If you are not able to complete the course within those 30 days, contact us at email@example.com to request one free course extension (30 days). There will be a $20 fee for each additional 30-day extension.