Our Post-Treatment Rehab course explores the important principles of soft tissue rehabilitation and the implementation of these principles. First off, this course delves into normal nerve function and spinal form function. Next, it explores the rehabilitation equipment and shows practitioners how to use patients’ objective measurements to determine the best process of rehabilitation for that unique patient. Furthermore, this course emphasizes the idea that at-home and in-clinic strengthening is the foundation for the Pettibon system lasting results. Ultimately, this course focuses on holding patients accountable for their part in creating results that last a life time, through the participation of in home care. Download the Content Listing & Educational Objectives [PDF].
- Review Normal Nerve Function, Motor & Autonomic nerve tests
- Review Normal & Abnormal Spinal Form and Function
- Pettibon Weighting System: Head, Shoulder and Hip Weighting and Weighted Stress Testing
- Link Trainer overview of isometric strengthening and Blocking introduction
- Home Rehab Kit: Spinal Molding procedure introduction
- Introduction to Fulcrum Exercises, Anterior Neck Flexors and Psoas Muscle strengthening processes
Up to 3 hours applied for through PACE, check with your licensing board for acceptance.
How long do I have to complete this course?
The clock starts running as soon as you register, and you will have 30 days to complete the course. However, If you are not able to complete the course within those 30 days, contact us at email@example.com to request one free course extension (30 days). There will be a $20 fee for each additional 30-day extension.