This class exposes clinicians and staff to the important principles of soft tissue rehabilitation. We use patient’s objective measurements to understand their condition completely, and thus identify the best course for rehabilitation. Above all, our primary goal is for each attendee to become familiar with the rehabilitation procedures used to restore normal form and function to the spine.
Download the Content Listing & Educational Objectives [PDF].
- Normal & Abnormal Nerve Function
- Normal & Abnormal Muscle Function
- An overview of the rehab tools and procedures to warm up the muscles
- Normal & Abnormal Joint & Ligament Function
- An overview of the rehab tools and procedures to warm up the soft tissues (joints & ligaments)
Up to 3 hours applied for through PACE, check with your licensing board for acceptance.
How long do I have to complete this course?
The clock starts running as soon as you register, and you will have 30 days to complete the course. However, If you are not able to complete the course within those 30 days, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one free course extension (30 days). There will be a $20 fee for each additional 30-day extension.