Interested in the incorporation of Neurology into patient analysis? This course explores nerve signaling, four of the main spinal cord pathways, muscle contraction principles, reflex types and the posture system. Each Practitioner is unique in their personal technique, this course will assist practitioners to be more equipped to evaluate each patient before and after their technique is applied. These procedures are a great foundation in which to build upon, inevitably some patients will need further testing. However this course will provide doctors with the framework to guide them to the proper diagnosis or into further advanced testing if necessary.
Download the Content Listing & Educational Objectives [PDF].
- Introduction to Functional Neurology
- Nerve Signaling (basic principles)
- Nerve Signaling From The Body
- Overview Of The Pettibon System
- Spinal Cord Pathways (four main pathways)
- Muscular Contraction (neuromuscular junction)
- Reflex Arc (basic principles)
- Learned Reflexes
- Inborn Reflexes
- Cranial Reflexes
- Spinal Reflexes
- Posture System
- Vestibular System
- Cervical Reflexes
- Vestibulo-Ocular Reflexes (VOR)
- Sensory Feedback From Ambulation
- The Autonomic Nerve System
- Light Reflexes
- Blind Spot Mapping
- Auditory Testing
Up to 14 hours applied for through PACE, check with your licensing board for acceptance.
How long do I have to complete this course?
The clock starts running as soon as you register, and you will have 30 days to complete the course. However, If you are not able to complete the course within those 30 days, contact us at email@example.com to request one free course extension (30 days). There will be a $20 fee for each additional 30-day extension.