Proven Spine and Posture Correction
Developed over thirty years ago by Dr. Burl Pettibon, The Pettibon System delivers on the promise to provide health care that enables the patient to maintain their optimal structure for normal function. The Pettibon System is a comprehensive rehabilitation program for the spine’s hard and soft tissues. In addition, the System’s use of specially developed weights and exercises directly acknowledges that lasting spinal correction is related to the strengthening of targeted muscles.
Practitioners and patients alike are actively involved in the rehabilitation process, both in the clinic and at home.Therefore, Pettibon practitioners enjoy a high level of patient satisfaction and loyalty. As a result, there are now thousands of Pettibon doctors and clinicians globally. Our growth reflects a paradigm shift in healthcare: a new emphasis on holistic health that integrates provider treatment, nutrition, and other disciplines and assumes a higher level of patient involvement. Above all, Pettibon embodies a desire to educate and innovate, and continues to train new generations of doctors and therapists in cutting-edge developments in the field.
To educate and advance practitioners’ ability to deliver lasting spine and posture correction.
Our Core Values
Four core values guide our decisions and actions and we strive to live them every day:
- We deliver what we promise
- We empower and inspire
- We’re committed to advancement through innovation
- We exceed expectations
To provide products that educate and energize lives through spine & posture rehabilitation.
How to Use This Site – Providers
- If you are looking for a continuing education course, Click here!
- Interested in making a purchase or reordering equipment for your practice? Create an account .
- Not a fan of online shopping? Call us at 360-748-4207 to place an order.
- If you would like to be listed in our provider directory and access our provider message board, start by filling out a profile.
How to Use This Site – Patients
- Looking for back pain relief and want to find a practitioner? Use our Find a Provider tool at the top of the screen to find someone near you.
- Interested in browsing our products, but not a provider? Check out Posture Resources or search us on Amazon.
- If you are looking for tutorials on home care, equipment, and exercises, or articles on nutrition, posture, and healthful lifestyles, subscribe to our YouTube channel.