Proven Spine and Posture Correction
The Pettibon System is a comprehensive rehabilitation program for the spine’s hard and soft tissues. It uses seated x-rays for diagnosis, assessing progress, and proof of treatment effectiveness. It tests each patient’s ability to respond to care, and trains patients to use in-home care for faster correction.
Developed over thirty years ago by Dr. Burl Pettibon, The Pettibon System delivers on the promise: to provide health care that enables the patient to maintain their optimal structure for normal function. The System’s use of specially developed weights and exercises directly acknowledges that lasting spinal correction is related to the strengthening of targeted muscles. Practitioners and patients alike are actively involved in the rehabilitation process, both in the clinic and at home.
There are now thousands of Pettibon doctors and clinicians globally. Our growth reflects a paradigm shift in healthcare: a new emphasis on holistic health that integrates provider treatment, nutrition, and other disciplines and assumes a higher level of patient involvement. Our practitioners enjoy a high level of patient satisfaction and loyalty—the proof is in the lasting results—regardless of other systems they incorporate into their practice. Above all Pettibon embodies a desire to educate and innovate, and The Pettibon System continues to train new generations of doctors and therapists in cutting-edge developments in the field.
To educate and advance practitioners’ ability to deliver lasting spine and posture correction.
Our Core Values
Four core values guide our decisions and actions and we strive to live them every day:
- We deliver what we promise
- We empower and inspire
- We’re committed to advancement through innovation
- We exceed expectations
To provide products that educate and energize lives through spine & posture rehabilitation.
How to Use This Site – Providers
- If you are looking for a continuing education course, please visit our Education section.
- If you would like to purchase or reorder equipment for your practice, please create a Provider profile, log in and use our shopping cart. If online shopping is not for you, please call us at 360-748-4207 to place an order.
- If you would like to get listed in our provider directory and access our provider message board, start by filling out a profile.
How to Use This Site – Patients
- Looking for back pain relief and want to find a practitioner? Use our Find a Provider tool at the top of the screen to find someone near you.
- Interested in browsing our products, but not a provider? Check out Posture Resources or search us on Amazon.
- If you are looking for tutorials on home care, equipment, and exercises, or articles on nutrition, posture, and healthful lifestyles, visit our YouTube videos.